We have an incredibly exciting role, where you will be shaping your own team and an integral part of building the future of Unicorn Orange, which has seen triple-digit growth consistently for the last 3 years.
You will join a small but fast-growing team, and work closely with the founders.
To thrive in this role, you will be excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment. You should have the ability to pivot when required and manage multiple spinning plates. You should be open to trying different tasks and ready to get your hands dirty when required!
You will love problem solving, enjoy working with data and people.
Are you the right person for the job?
You will likely to have been in an Amazon PPC role for a number of years and looking for a new challenge. You will be building out a brand new team and an integral part in shaping the future of Unicorn Orange! You will start with managing a small number of account executives, with the objective of growing your team to full capacity (efficiently!).
· Min 2-3years’ experience at Amazon, an Amazon agency or experience as an Amazon vendor/seller in house running Amazon ads
· A deep understanding of Amazon PPC, with experience managing and running all Amazon ad types
· Experience managing and running Amazon DSP is desirable, but not essential
· Proven track record with outstanding results
· Experience using both seller and vendor central is desirable, but not essential
· Excellent with numbers and a numerical thinker
· Ability to work with large sets of data and make data driven decisions
· Experience managing a team or individuals is desirable, but not essential
· An eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent initiative and a self-starter
· Extremely organised
· You are innovative and like to think outside the box
· You can work independently and as part of a team
· You are hungry to learn
· You love Amazon and all things e-com
· You have a passion for working with innovative and exciting brands
What will your role look like?
· P&L management – you will have full autonomy and ownership of your team P&L, working towards growth and profitability targets. You will be expected to come up with innovative ways to drive growth and profitability simultaneously.
· Hiring pipeline – you will be responsible for the planning of when new hires are required to join Unicorn Orange as inline with your planned growth
· Team support, happiness & retention – you will be the direct line manager to your team and help support and train your team. Retaining your team and ensuring their happiness and well being is a KPI.
· Client strategic head- you will be the strategic figure head to your teams’ clients and support them when needed. You will be there at client F2F meetings and speak to clients on a semi-regular basis.
· New business internally– you will be responsible for pitching new strategies and ads features to existing clients
· New business externally– you will be responsible for generating your own leads and winning new business to hit your growth targets
What can you expect in return?
· A competitive salary, dependent on experience + bonus
· Flexible working
· An opportunity to drive change – our team helps shapes the future and we are an independent start-up, meaning we can make it happen without a load of red tape!
· It’s impossible not to learn something daily with Amazon!
· You will be part of a small, but mighty team and be able to learn from each other
· Being a start-up there is an opportunity to get involved in anything! The employer can offer a variety of work to get involved in from blog writing to advertising
· If you have what it takes, then there is room to be promoted
· With the speed at which the company is growing there are plenty of opportunities to reach your goals
· Perks and discounts access
This is your chance to help shape the future of a fast growing start up.
What Unicorn Orange stands for
We use principles every day, whether discussing new ideas or working out the best way to solve a problem. We do our best to BE AWESOME.
B- Bottle neck (Don't be the..)
Don't be the bottle neck. Never be the reason for something to not progress and be quick to communicate completion of the task to the relevant person (internal or external). If there are delays, we want to ensure this isn't because of us being slow to make our contribution to a task.
A- Attention to detail in our work. Have relentless high standards and take pride in everything you do. Check, double check and triple check your work before sharing with others.
W- Willingness to help our team. One team, one dream. Learn and share best practices and show off to our clients.
E- Exceed client expectations. We wouldn't be a business without our clients. Never say no and always think of a solution to make our clients happy.
S- Simplify and elevate. Be aware of external new ideas and create innovation that enables scaling and simplicity.
O- Ownership in our work. Become the subject matter expert of the work you manage. Take total ownership and fully research all aspects of the work.
M- Make data driven decision. What story is the data telling you? Always be sceptical when metrics and anecdotes differ.
E- Efficiency. Achieve the maximum output from the minimum input
Send us your CV along with the answer to the question, what makes you a Unicorn?