We have an incredibly exciting role, where you will be shaping your own team and an integral part of building the future of Unicorn Orange, which has seen triple-digit growth consistently for the last 3 years.
You will join a small but fast-growing team, and work closely with the founders.
To thrive in this role, you will be excited by the prospect of working in a fast-paced, dynamic, start-up environment. You should have the ability to pivot when required and manage multiple spinning plates. You should be open to trying different tasks and ready to get your hands dirty when required! You will love problem solving, enjoy working with data and people.
Are you the right person for the job?
You will likely to have been in an Amazon account management or Senior Account management role for a number of years and looking for a new challenge. You will be building out a brand new team and an integral part in shaping the future of Unicorn Orange! You will start with managing a small number of account executives, with the objective of growing your team to full capacity (efficiently!).
Min 2-3 years’ experience at Amazon, an Amazon agency or experience as an Amazon vendor/seller in house
Experience using both seller and vendor central
Experience would have included account management and an understanding of Amazon PPC campaigns
Experience in managing a team or individual is desired, but not essential
Excellent with numbers and a numerical thinker
Ability to work with large sets of data and make data driven decisions
An eye for detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent initiative and a self-starter
You are innovative and like to think outside the box
You can work independently and as part of a team
You are hungry to learn
You love Amazon and all things e-com
You have a passion for working with innovative and exciting brands
What will your role look like?
· P&L management – you will have full autonomy and ownership of your team P&L, working towards growth and profitability targets. You will be expected to come up with innovative ways to drive growth and profitability simultaneously.
· Hiring pipeline – you will be responsible for the planning of when new hires are required to join Unicorn Orange as inline with your planned growth
· Team support, happiness & retention – you will be the direct line manager to your team and help support and train your team. Retaining your team and ensuring their happiness and wellbeing is a KPI.
· Client strategic head- you will be the strategic figure head to your teams’ clients and support them when needed. You will be there at client F2F meetings and speak to clients on a semi-regular basis. Client retention will be a KPI.
· New business – you will be responsible for generating your own leads and winning new business to hit your growth targets
What can you expect in return?
· A competitive salary, dependent on experience + bonus
· Flexible working
· An opportunity to drive change – our team helps shapes the future and we are an independent start-up, meaning we can make it happen without a load of red tape!
· It’s impossible not to learn something daily with Amazon!
· You will be part of a small, but mighty team and be able to learn from each other
· Being a start-up there is an opportunity to get involved in anything! The employer can offer a variety of work to get involved in from blog writing to advertising
· If you have what it takes, then there is room to be promoted
· With the speed at which the company is growing there are plenty of opportunities to reach your goals
· Perks and discounts access
This is your chance to help shape the future of a fast growing start up.
What Unicorn Orange stands for
We use principles every day, whether discussing new ideas or working out the best way to solve a problem. We do our best to BE AWESOME.
B- Bottle neck (Don't be the..)
Don't be the bottle neck. Never be the reason for something to not progress and be quick to communicate completion of the task to the relevant person (internal or external). If there are delays, we want to ensure this isn't because of us being slow to make our contribution to a task.
A- Attention to detail in our work. Have relentless high standards and take pride in everything you do. Check, double check and triple check your work before sharing with others.
W- Willingness to help our team. One team, one dream. Learn and share best practices and show off to our clients.
E- Exceed client expectations. We wouldn't be a business without our clients. Never say no and always think of a solution to make our clients happy.
S- Simplify and elevate. Be aware of external new ideas and create innovation that enables scaling and simplicity.
O- Ownership in our work. Become the subject matter expert of the work you manage. Take total ownership and fully research all aspects of the work.
M- Make data driven decision. What story is the data telling you? Always be sceptical when metrics and anecdotes differ.
E- Efficiency. Achieve the maximum output from the minimum input